Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Going to the Southeast

   Hi, I am in Oklahoma city about to continue my trip around the country. My next stop is in the Southeast region.

    I can't wait to learn all about the Southeast like all of its resources that the whole entire country relies on. I want to know what they produce there and why don't they farm in a different place? I think that these questions are going to be answered  very soon. What I already know is that the country relies on the Southeast for alot of there needs like food,material,and of course water from the Mississippi river.

   Is the Southeast the biggest resource area in the country or is there a bigger one? What makes it so good farming there in the Southeast? Will it ever be worse or better conditions for farming? I just can't wait till I get there. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment