Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Northeast

   Hi! I'm continueing the trip around the country. I am about to go to the Northeast. The last region on my list.

   I want to find out lots of facts like ," What is the purpose for the Statue of liberty? What does it symbolize? Are there any important landforms that anyone relies on? Are there any important resources coming from that specific area?" I am wondering a lot and hoping that I will find out all my answers and some more cool facts.

I do know that the White house is there and lots of historical landmarks such as of course as I mentioned before ,"The Statue of Liberty."I know that the biggest city in the country is New York which is in the state New York.I can't wait to see and find out all these amazing facts about this region. Write back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment